Interested in becoming a Member of the Australian Centre for Grief and Bereavement?
Join the peak Australian grief and bereavement organisation and access the latest bereavement resources and information; receive substantial discounts on training and resources; and connect, network and share ideas with other bereavement practitioners through education and other events, or as part of our online community.
Member benefits include:
- Printed copies of Grief Matters: The Australian Journal of Grief and Bereavement (three times per year)
- Access to the Members Only section of the ACGB website including Collaborate, an online member forum and resource library.
- Access to back copies of Grief Matters: The Australian Journal of Grief and Bereavement online in PDF format
- Access to EBSCO which provides ACGB members with access to thousands of full-text articles from the world’s leading psychology and social science journals and magazines. Key subject areas covered include behavioural sciences, ageing, youth and community care, family studies, grief and change management, including major grief and bereavement journals such as Death Studies; Journal of Loss & Trauma; and Omega: Journal of Death and Dying. EBSCO also enables you to setup email alerts, and access content from your mobile devices.
- Member discounts on books and resources
- Member discounts to education and training events
- Complimentary admission to the annual Grief Lecture
- Discounted application fee for the Bereavement Practitioner Certification Program
- Inclusion in the ACGB online membership directory
- The right to vote at the annual general meeting, in elections and to hold office.
Membership is from 1 July to the 30 June the following year. ACGB offers substantial pro-rata membership discounts for individuals and organisations commencing their memberships in October through to the next renewal period.
Learn more about the extensive benefits that come with being a member of the Australian Centre for Grief and Bereavement.
Whether you are an Individual, Organisation, Concession or Student, there is a type of membership to suit you!
Ready to become a member of the Australian Centre for Grief and Bereavement? Join today and start receiving the benefits!