Are you interested in volunteering at the Australian Centre for Grief and Bereavement (ACGB)?
"Volunteers are the lifeblood of our organisation. Without them we would not be able to offer the number of programs we currently run" (Christopher Hall, ACGB CEO).
There are a variety of roles that volunteers can undertake at ACGB, including:
- Assisting with administration tasks such as mail outs
- Assisting with catering during our regular workshops and seminars
- Assisting with the setting up and running of our regular support groups
- Facilitating our support groups
- Providing bereavement counselling (see Practitioner Associate Program )
- Helping in our library
- Maintaining our database and other computer-related tasks.
Do you have skills in other areas that may be of assistance to us? Why not get in touch and talk to us about how your skills can benefit the work we do.
For further information, call us today on (03) 9265 2100 or contact us via email.