Are you interested in volunteering at the Australian Centre for Grief and Bereavement?
"Volunteers are the lifeblood of our organisation. Without them we would not be able to offer a number of the programs we currently run".
There are a variety of roles that volunteers undertake at ACBG including:
- Assisting with administration tasks such as our regular mail outs
- Assisting with catering during our regular workshops and seminars
- Assisting with our newsletter The Rosemary Branch
- Assisting with the setting up and running of our regular support groups
- Facilitating our support groups
- Helping in our library
- Maintaining our data base, website and other computer related tasks
Do you have skills in other areas that may be of assistance to us? Why not give us a call and talk to us about how your skills may benefit the work we do. For further information call the Australian Centre for Grief and Bereavement on: 03 9265 2100 or email email@example.com