Membership renewals to the peak Australian organisation for Grief and Bereavement now due
• Access to the latest education and training opportunities through a comprehensive selection of courses, workshops and monthly webinars with leading national and international bereavement researchers and clinicians:
Membership to the Australian Centre for Grief and Bereavement helps to support your bereavement practice in many ways, including:
• Online access to thousands of full text peer-reviewed academic journals, articles and resources;
• The opportunity to network with other practitioners across the country who are committed to providing evidence-informed bereavement care and support;
• National recognition as a Certified Bereavement Practitioner (C.B.P) through the Australian Centre for Grief and Bereavement program, recognising your advanced standing as a bereavement practitioner;
• Free admission to the Annual Grief Lecture;
• Substantial discounts on books, resources and education and training.
We thank you for your membership of the Australian Centre for Grief and Bereavement. Your support enables us to do all that we do.
We look forward to your continuing association with Australia’s peak grief and bereavement organisation.