Become a Member
Join the peak grief and bereavement organisation in Australia.
Becoming a member of the ACGB provides access to a range of benefits and services exclusive to members, including substantial discounts and benefits on professional development and education opportunities and access to the latest research through online journals. It also provides you the opportunity to work with and partner with the leader in grief and bereavement education in Australia and to help shape the future of grief and bereavement care.
Become a member of the ACGB also entitles you to -
Education and Training
- Complimentary admission to the Annual Grief Lecture, Member Value Webinar and other Member only events throughout the year
- Printed copies of Grief Matters: The Australian Journal of Grief and Bereavement, three times per year
Discounts and benefits
- Member discounts to training and education events and conferences
- Discounts on books and online resources
- Access to discount professional indemnity insurance, provided and underwritten by Insurance House
- Reduced application fee when applying for the Bereavement Practitioner Certification Program
- Access to the Member Only portal on the ACGB website including Collaborate, an online member forum and resource library
- Inclusion in the ACGB online membership directory
- The right to vote at the Annual General Meeting
Research and Resources
- Access to EBSCO full member text articles from the world’s leading psychology and social science journals and magazines
- Access to back copies on Grief Matters: The Australian Journal of Grief and Bereavement online in PDF version
- The latest and evidence in grief and bereavement care
Membership is from 1 July to 30 June the following year. Pro-rata discounts are also available throughout the year.
Learn more about the extensive benefits that come with being a member of the Australian Centre for Grief and Bereavement.
Whether you are an Individual, Organisation, Concession or Student, there is a type of membership to suit you!
Ready to become a member of the Australian Centre for Grief and Bereavement? Join today and start receiving the benefits!