DURATION: 11 Months Part Time
DELIVERY: Blended Mode of Delivery (Online and Face to Face)
$640 deposit on application
Flexible payment option $560 x 11 monthly payments
Industry - Driven Teaching
The GCBCI is an industry driven program with competency based training. Benchmarks for bereavement counsellors are reflected in each unit’s performance criteria.
Diverse teaching strategies and a unique learning experience
The GCBCI course is delivered as a mixed mode /
blended learning program incorporating three major types of training and
1. Individual / Self-Directed Learning with students accessing course materials and resources via the LMS.
2. Tutor Guided Learning such as moderated Discussion Forums and individual tutor support, feedback on Workbook Activities.
3. Face-to-Face Training sessions which provide trainer support and practical skill development.
WHO CAN APPLY?
The GCBCI is designed
for counsellors, social workers, health workers and psychologists
with appropriate counselling training and substantial work experience in
the human services field.
Selection for participation in this course is based on the following criteria:
• Counselling Qualification: have completed a Degree, Advanced Diploma
or Diploma in a counselling or related field, and have at least 2
years practical experience in counselling
• Experience: have five years supervised general counselling or related experience
• Further qualifications and experience: All qualifications and
experience in human service related fields and loss will be
considered. Experience can include working in any field with grief and
loss issues such as mental health, drugs and alcohol, disabilities,
2019 INTAKE DATES
Melbourne (A) 31 January 2019
Melbourne (B) 7 February 2019
Sydney 6 February 2019
Brisbane 11 April 2019
Perth (new intake) April 2019
Need more info? Call us today on 1800 642 066 or drop us a line using the contact form below.
Student LMS ACCESS