Membership of the Australian Centre for Grief and Bereavement supports your bereavement practice by providing you with:
- Access to the latest education and training opportunities through a comprehensive selection of courses, workshops and monthly webinars with leading national and international bereavement researchers and clinicians:
- Online access to thousands of full text peer-reviewed academic journals, articles and resources;
- The opportunity to network with other practitioners across the country who are committed to providing evidence-informed bereavement care and support;
- National recognition as a Certified Bereavement Practitioner (CBP) through the Australian Centre for Grief and Bereavement program, recognising your advanced standing as a bereavement practitioner;
- Free admission to the Annual Grief Lecture
- Substantial discounts on books, resources, and education and training;
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting.
Thank you for your membership of the Australian Centre for Grief and Bereavement. Your support enables us to do all that we do.
To remain at the forefront of best practice in grief and bereavement, please log in and follow the button below to renew your membership.